Offered by Global Education Partners, instructor-led courses teach the ProFM® Credential Program in an in-person or online classroom format.
An Instructor-Led Course May be Your Perfect Fit if You:
- Learn best in a structured setting with the support of an expert instructor and discussion with your peers.
- Require a set schedule and encouragement to keep you on track with your studies.
- Want to take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs.
- Wish to expand your professional network and share industry best practices.
“I truly enjoyed EVERY portion of this course and I am very very happy I found time to attend. The instructors were very knowledgeable in their respective areas. I will recommend this program to everyone at my company.“
ProFM Course Participant, Aug. 2018
What's Included in the ProFM Credential Instructor-Assisted Course?
IN-PERSON OR ONLINE INSTRUCTION
- Structured course syllabus: Your ProFM-credentialed instructor will guide you through a set syllabus and assignments to ensure you stay on track to complete your ProFM credential.
- Online or in-person classroom format: Courses are available in either the traditional in-person classroom format or online format.
- Instructor guidance: Your expert instructor will use class time to highlight important topics, share FM insights, and discuss questions.
- Class discussions: Discuss topics and share experiences with other ProFM candidates across a variety of industries.
PROFM CREDENTIAL PROGRAM (ONLINE + PRINT)
- Reading materials, accessible online by embedded e-reader and also provided as printed books, include 5 modules:
Module 1: Competencies for Facility Professionals
Module 2: Asset Management
Module 3: Risk Management
Module 4: Business Management
Module 5: Operations & Maintenance
- Printed books are also available for an additional US$50 (plus shipping and taxes)
- Mobile-optimized online study tools, available for 12 months, will help you develop a personalized study plan, apply and test your comprehension of the ProFM Body of Knowledge topics. These online tools include:
ONLINE PROFM FINAL ASSESSMENT
- Part 1: Knowledge Exam – Designed to measure your breadth of knowledge in the FM profession, based on the 19 functional knowledge areas and five (5) cross-functional competencies of the ProFM Body of Knowledge.
- Part 2: Application Exam – Designed to test your ability to apply your skills to real-world scenarios that you may encounter in your work. Questions focus on reviewing and critically analyzing different situations to best apply the ProFM knowledge and competencies.
- Complete on your own device, at a convenient time and place
- Assessment may be repeated at no additional fee until you pass with a score of 70% or higher (within your 12 month access period)
- Submit your final results online to receive your official certificate