FM Evolution Listeners Save 10% on the ProFM Credential Program with discount code EVOLVE10. Get Started Now!
Welcome FM Evolution
Listen to the Latest Episodes of the FM Evolution Podcast
Check Out Other FM Evolution Episodes
- Staying Ahead of the Pack in FM featuring Krystal Vasquez, April 22, 2022
- Next Generation FM Education featuring Deniz Besiktepe, Feb. 25, 2022
- Turning Your 2022 FM Staffing Challenges Into Opportunities featuring Suri Suriyakumar, Jan. 14, 2022
- Following Your Passion for Professional Development featuring Michael Thomas, Dec. 31, 2021
- The Power of Gratitude for FMs and Suppliers featuring Alana Dunoff, Dec. 3, 2021
- How ISO Standards are Impacting the Global FM Industry featuring Stan Mitchell, Sep. 24, 2021
- Why Suppliers Need FM Training Too featuring Kevin Smith and Stefanie Driscoll, Aug. 11, 2021
- Filling the FM Skills Gap featuring Bill Conley, July 16, 2021
- Value of FM Training & Credentials in 2021 featuring Eileen McMorrow, June 18, 2021
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion featuring Darrell Rounds, May 14, 2021
- The Importance of Space Management featuring Manuel Medina, April 17, 2021
- Creating an FM Leadership Culture featuring Mark Bodenschatz, March 19, 2021
- Cybersecurity for FMs featuring Maureen Roskoski and Gordon Mitchell, Feb. 19, 2021
- Human Capital Trends in 2021 featuring Stormy Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
Show the World You're a PRO with the ProFM Credential
See how ProFM can help you prepare for every facility management challenge.
24 Things Every Facility Manager Should Know
The topics covered by the FM Evolution Podcast’s education series come from the ProFM Body of Knowledge.
Developed by facility professionals, FM experts and employers from around the globe, this body of knowledge defines the 24 competencies and knowledge areas required of today’s FMs, and is the basis of the ProFM credential. Learn more >
Have Questions? We Can Help!
Contact our ProFM Customer Care team.
Order Online Email Us: [email protected] Call Us: +1-866-642-2757 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2667 (Worldwide)