Join our next session starting July 8!
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy work day and responsibilities at home. This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it.
Learn the 24 Things Every FM Should Know and earn the ProFM Credential in 2020! ProFM’s Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
What's Included in this Course
ProFM Credential Program – Self-Study Materials
VALUE: $1695 (add printed books for $50 + shipping) plus applicable taxes
Receive the ProFM Credential Program self-study materials which include:
- Online reading materials (printed books also available for $50 + shipping)
- Interactive online study tools including the SmartStudy Plan to help you focus your studies, quizzes, flashcards, reports and more
- Instructor interaction tools
- Online two-part ProFM final assessment. By passing both assessments, you earn the ProFM credential!
7 Online Coaching Sessions Led by an Expert Instructor
SESSION VALUE: $500
- Get expert support with seven 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor. Sessions are recorded for those who cannot attend.
- Upcoming Coaching Sessions:
- July 8 – Sep. 23, 2020 (alternating Wednesdays)
- Sep. 29 – Dec. 15, 2020 (alternating Tuesdays)
SAVE $400! Enroll now to get coaching and materials for only $1795*!
*Plus applicable taxes. Add printed books for $50 + shipping & taxes.
Meet Your July Session Instructor
Your July – September instructor is Dale Wenger. Dale has more than 35 years’ experience in the FM profession including the areas of maintenance operations, project management, vendor management and integrated facilities management services. During that time, he worked for or directly managed services for Merck, Owens-Corning Fiberglas, JLL, Aramark, ABM and Vanguard. Dale is also an adjunct instructor for Villanova University’s College of Continuing Studies. He is currently an independent consultant and instructor for ProFM.
Dale received his B.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology from Temple University in 1982, an MBA from Liberty University in 2017, a CFM in 2004, and ProFM credential in 2020.
Coaching Schedule for July-September Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Wednesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- July 8: Kick-off session
- July 22: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- August 5: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- August 19: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- September 2: Review Module 4: Business Management
- September 16: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- September 23: Wrap-up session
Meet Your September Session Instructor
Your instructor for September – December is Ericka Westgard. Ericka has over 25 years’ experience as a Senior Facilities leader working with clients, business partners, and executives to develop integrated facilities strategies. She has partnered with clients in many industries, including financial services, telecommunications and utilities, life sciences, technology, and retail. Ericka has successfully led complex operational workforces across multi-site client portfolios occupying upwards of 100M square feet within the Americas. Not only is Ericka a facilities practitioner, but she has held various instructor positions, providing her with a unique blend of industry perspective that she shares with our emerging facility leaders. Ericka is a qualified instructor for ProFM through Northern Illinois University, has served as Chair of the Board of Visitors at North Dakota State University and spoken on FM topics at trade conferences and chapter events. Ericka holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, a Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, and is one of our most recent ProFMs.
Coaching Schedule for September - December Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Tuesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- September 29: Kick-off session
- October 13: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- October 27: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- November 10: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- November 24: Review Module 4: Business Management
- December 8: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- December 15: Wrap-up session