Join our next session starting January 14, 2021! Only 1 spot left!
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy work day and responsibilities at home. This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it.
Learn the 24 Things Every FM Should Know and earn the ProFM Credential! ProFM’s Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
What's Included in this Course
ProFM Credential Program – Self-Study Materials
VALUE: $1695 (add printed books for $50 + shipping) plus applicable taxes
Receive the ProFM Credential Program self-study materials which include:
- Online reading materials (printed books also available for $50 + shipping)
- Interactive online study tools including the SmartStudy Plan to help you focus your studies, quizzes, flashcards, reports and more
- Instructor interaction tools
- Online two-part ProFM final assessment. By passing both assessments, you earn the ProFM credential!
7 Online Coaching Sessions Led by an Expert Instructor
SESSION VALUE: $500
- Get expert support with seven 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor. Sessions are recorded for those who cannot attend.
- Upcoming Coaching Sessions:
- Jan. 14 – April 1, 2021 (alternating Thursdays) – Only 1 Spot Remaining!
- Apr. 6 – June 22, 2021 (alternating Tuesdays)
SAVE $400! Enroll now to get coaching and materials for only $1795*!
*Plus applicable taxes. Add printed books for $50 + shipping & taxes.
Meet Your January Session Instructor
Your instructor for January – April, 2021 is Stephen Brown. With more than 30 years managing and advising on the built environment for corporate, public, and academic settings in the US, Europe, Caribbean and Middle East, Stephen has a diverse background of successes to draw from. Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in multiple facets of the Facilities Management industry, he has contributed broadly to professional credentials and certification programs. In parallel, Stephen has devoted efforts toward Disaster Planning, Emergency Response, and Business Continuity activities and is driven to assist emerging markets to maximize efficiency in all aspects of the delivery of Facility Management.
Coaching Schedule for January - April, 2021 Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm Central Time) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- January 14: Kick-off session
- January 28: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- February 11: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- February 25: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- March 11: Review Module 4: Business Management
- March 25: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- April 1: Wrap-up session
Meet Your April Session Instructor
Your instructor for April – June, 2021 is Maureen Roskoski. Maureen is the Corporate Sustainability Officer and a Senior Professional at FEA. Through 22 years of practice, Maureen has worked with clients on continuity of operations plans (COOP), organizational assessments, FM technology process improvement, sustainability and resilience planning. Maureen has worked with commercial and federal facilities on energy audits, preparing Strategic Sustainability Performance Plans, and conducting energy and sustainability training. She has experience with competency models, job task analyses, and workforce development.
Maureen has shared her expertise at leading conferences including IFMA’s World Workplace, Greenbuild (2006 and 2009), and NFM&T. In addition, she has led workshops on sustainability in existing buildings for the New York Regional Chapter of APPA and Jones Lang LaSalle. She is one of the primary developers and Instructors for George Mason University’s Professional Certificate in Sustainability for Existing Buildings Program. Maureen is a ProFM instructor and IFMA Instructor for the Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) course and a co-author of the IFMA How To Guide Series publications on ENERGY STAR and Green Building Rating Systems.
Coaching Schedule for April - June, 2021 Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Tuesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm Central Time) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- April 6: Kick-off session
- April 20: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- May 4: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- May 18: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- June 1: Review Module 4: Business Management
- June 15: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- June 22: Wrap-up session