February’s session is sold out. Join our next session starting April 14!
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy work day and responsibilities at home. This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it.
Learn the 24 Things Every FM Should Know and earn the ProFM Credential in 2020! ProFM’s Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
2020 Coached Self-Study Sessions
February 11 – May 15, 2020 (Sold Out!)
April 14 – June 30, 2020
July 8 – September 23, 2020
September 29 – December 15, 2020
What's Included in this Course
ProFM Credential Program – Self-Study Materials
VALUE: $1695 (add printed books for $50 + shipping) plus applicable taxes
Receive the ProFM Credential Program self-study materials which include:
- Online reading materials (printed books also available for $50 + shipping)
- Interactive online study tools including the SmartStudy Plan to help you focus your studies, quizzes, flashcards, reports and more
- Instructor interaction tools
- Online two-part ProFM final assessment. By passing both assessments, you earn the ProFM credential!
7 Online Coaching Sessions Led by an Expert Instructor
SESSION VALUE: $500
- Get expert support with seven 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor
- Session dates: Tuesdays, April 14 & 28, May 12 & 26, June 9, 23, 30
SAVE $400! Enroll by April 1 to secure your spot for this interactive course valued at $2195 for only $1795*!
*Plus applicable taxes. Add printed books for $50 + shipping & taxes.
Coaching Schedule for April Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Tuesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- April 14: Kick-off session
- April 28: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- May 12: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- May 26: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- June 9: Review Module 4: Business Management
- June 23: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- June 30: Wrap-up session
Get Started & Enroll Today!
Your Q&A sessions will be led by James Myers, P.E., ProFM. James has more than 35 years’ experience in the FM profession as consultant on utility infrastructure and energy and was the director of the Penn State Facilities Engineering Institute for 22 year before retiring. During that time, he also developed and conducted countless facilities training programs. He is currently an independent consultant and instructor for ProFM.
James received his B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Cornell University and M.S. in Architectural Engineering from Penn State University and is a registered professional engineer and one of the first to receive the ProFM certification. He also worked in the private sector in the power industry and water treatment.