Join our next session starting September 29!
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy work day and responsibilities at home. This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it.
Learn the 24 Things Every FM Should Know and earn the ProFM Credential in 2020! ProFM’s Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
What's Included in this Course
ProFM Credential Program – Self-Study Materials
VALUE: $1695 (add printed books for $50 + shipping) plus applicable taxes
Receive the ProFM Credential Program self-study materials which include:
- Online reading materials (printed books also available for $50 + shipping)
- Interactive online study tools including the SmartStudy Plan to help you focus your studies, quizzes, flashcards, reports and more
- Instructor interaction tools
- Online two-part ProFM final assessment. By passing both assessments, you earn the ProFM credential!
7 Online Coaching Sessions Led by an Expert Instructor
SESSION VALUE: $500
- Get expert support with seven 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor. Sessions are recorded for those who cannot attend.
- Upcoming 2020 Coaching Sessions:
- Sep. 29 – Dec. 15, 2020 (alternating Tuesdays)
- Jan. 14 – April 1, 2021 (alternating Thursdays)
SAVE $400! Enroll now to get coaching and materials for only $1795*!
*Plus applicable taxes. Add printed books for $50 + shipping & taxes.
Meet Your September Session Instructor
Your instructor for September – December is Ericka Westgard. Ericka has over 25 years’ experience as a Senior Facilities leader working with clients, business partners, and executives to develop integrated facilities strategies. She has partnered with clients in many industries, including financial services, telecommunications and utilities, life sciences, technology, and retail. Ericka has successfully led complex operational workforces across multi-site client portfolios occupying upwards of 100M square feet within the Americas. Not only is Ericka a facilities practitioner, but she has held various instructor positions, providing her with a unique blend of industry perspective that she shares with our emerging facility leaders. Ericka is a qualified instructor for ProFM through Northern Illinois University, has served as Chair of the Board of Visitors at North Dakota State University and spoken on FM topics at trade conferences and chapter events. Ericka holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, a Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, and is one of our most recent ProFMs.
Coaching Schedule for September - December Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Tuesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- September 29: Kick-off session
- October 13: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- October 27: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- November 10: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- November 24: Review Module 4: Business Management
- December 8: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- December 15: Wrap-up session
Meet Your January Session Instructor
Your instructor for January – April, 2021 is Stephen Brown. With more than 30 years managing and advising on the built environment for corporate, public, and academic settings in the US, Europe, Caribbean and Middle East, Stephen has a diverse background of successes to draw from. Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in multiple facets of the Facilities Management industry, he has contributed broadly to professional credentials and certification programs. In parallel, Stephen has devoted efforts toward Disaster Planning, Emergency Response, and Business Continuity activities and is driven to assist emerging markets to maximize efficiency in all aspects of the delivery of Facility Management.
Coaching Schedule for January - April, 2021 Session
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm Central Time) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- January 14: Kick-off session
- January 28: Review of Module 1: Competencies for Facility Managers
- February 11: Review Module 2: Asset Management
- February 25: Review of Module 3: Risk Management
- March 11: Review Module 4: Business Management
- March 25: Review of Module 5: Operations and Maintenance
- April 1: Wrap-up session