Join the ProFM Coached Self-Study course by September 30 and earn your ProFM credential in 2019!
Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy work day and responsibilities at home. This Coached Self-Study program gives you an extra nudge and access to an expert who can give a quick answer and support when you need it.
Learn the 24 Things Every FM Should Know and earn the ProFM Credential in 2019! ProFM’s Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of six 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor.
What's Included in this Course
ProFM Credential Program – Self-Study Materials
VALUE: $1695 (add printed books for $50 + shipping) plus applicable taxes
Receive the ProFM Credential Program self-study materials which include:
- Online reading materials (printed books also available for $50 + shipping)
- Interactive online study tools including the SmartStudy Plan to help you focus your studies, quizzes, flashcards, reports and more
- Instructor interaction tools
- Online two-part ProFM final assessment. By passing both assessments, you earn the ProFM credential!
6 Online Coaching Sessions Led by an Expert Instructor
SESSION VALUE: $500
- Get expert support with six 1-hour online coaching sessions hosted by a ProFM-credentialed instructor
- Session dates: October 8 & 22, November 5 & 19, December 3 & 17
Enroll by September 30 to secure your spot for this interactive course valued at $2195 for only $1745*!
*Plus applicable taxes. Add printed books for $50 + shipping & taxes.
Coaching Session Schedule
One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Tuesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CST) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
Get Started & Enroll Today!
Your Q&A sessions will be led by Attilio (Leo) Somma. Leo holds a B.S. and an M.S. in engineering and an MBA. Recently retired, Leo was the Facility Complex Manager at Brookhaven National Laboratory. He has over thirty-eight years of experience in day-to-day operations and management of facility systems, services, and power plants. Leo is also a dedicated facility management author, speaker and educator. He earned his ProFM last year and is one of our expert ProFM instructors.