Pre-Order the Self-Study ProFM Credential Program
- Save $100 when you pre-order the ProFMTM Credential Program by March 2, 2018.
- The ProFM Credential Program comes complete with everything you need to broaden your knowledge and skills, and earn the ProFM credential including online reading materials, study tools, and the ProFM final assessment.
- When you complete your pre-order purchase, your credit card will be charged and you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, contact ProFM Customer Care at ProFM@profmi.org or by phone at +1-866-642-2757 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2667 (Worldwide).
- You will receive access to the ProFM Credential Program when it is officially released in early March.
Self-Study Program Overview
Includes: Online reading materials (printed versions also available), online study tools and online final assessment
Online Access Period: 12 months
Cost: US$1695 (plus applicable taxes) Pre-order and save US$100 until March 2! (Final pre-release price: US$1595.)
Printed reading materials may be added for US$50 (plus shipping & applicable taxes)
Earn the ProFM Credential, the New Global Standard for Today’s Facility Professionals.
The ProFM credential is the most significant advancement in years to support the FM profession and the success of its professionals. ProFM stands apart from other programs for a number of reasons:
- Relevant & Current: The ProFM Body of Knowledge, developed in 2017, is the most current and relevant standard for facility professionals. It goes beyond the traditional definition of FM to reflect all knowledge and skills required of today’s facility professionals.
- Comprehensive: The ProFM credential is based on the ProFM Body of Knowledge which includes 19 functional areas and five cross-functional competencies that have never before been combined together into one complete program.
- Applicable: ProFM focuses not only on enhancing your knowledge, but also building practical skills to impact your job immediately.
- Global: ProFM’s Body of Knowledge reflects the globalization of the FM industry from the incorporation of global FM ISO 41000 standards, the perspective of international ProFMI Commission members, and input from facility professionals in 93 countries.
- Independent: ProFM was developed by facility professionals, for facility professionals. Respected FM thought leaders, employers, and working professionals came together with the common goal of elevating and uniting the FM profession.