Corporate / Group Training
We are asking a lot of today’s facility professionals. They require knowledge and skills that go beyond traditional facility management in order to manage large capital budgets, satisfy the needs of building occupants, and support the strategic goals of the organization.
However, FM staff are entering the profession from diverse backgrounds and often have no facilities training, leaving many to learn by trial and error.
The corporate/group training option offers discounts on orders of two or more ProFMTM Credential Programs and allows multiple employees in your organization to train with either the self-study or facilitator-led format
Corporate/Group Training Overview
Includes: Customized group training for teams of 2+ based on the Self-Study Program or Instructor-Led Courses, available at volume discount pricing.
Online Access Period: 12 months
Cost: Significant savings of $370 or more start with groups of 2+. Pricing based on group size and delivery option. Contact us for government and non-profit pricing.
Make an Immediate Impact on Your Organization with ProFM Training.
- Creates a common language and level of knowledge throughout your team
- Prepares staff for situations before they happen
- Facilitates communication and understanding between different roles
- Increases efficiency, saving time and money
- Improves job satisfaction and lowers turnover
- Builds a reputation of professionalism
- Becomes a differentiator for your organization, proving your commitment to excellence
ProFM Gives You a Customized Training Program Based on Your Organization’s Unique Needs.
No matter the size or location your FM team, the ProFM Credential Program offers ONE convenient source for delivering the critical FM knowledge and skills to your team and proving their competency.
Implementation is easy for you and your staff with this all-inclusive credential program. Online reading materials, study tools, and the ProFM final assessment are all included in the price of the program, with no additional application or exam fees.
Mobile-optimized online study tools, available for 12 months, will help you develop a personalized study plan, apply and test your comprehension of the ProFM Body of Knowledge topics.
The ProFM Credential Program is:
- Comprehensive: This program covers all 24 knowledge areas and competencies to enhance the knowledge and expertise of your FM staff and achieve a uniformity across your organization.
- Convenient Delivery Options: Our dedicated team can help you design a customized training program based on our Self-Study Program or Instructor-Led Courses. Whether you prefer onsite classes, virtual delivery, or local study groups, we can meet the needs of your staff, worldwide.
- Cost-Effective: Save with volume discounts on purchases of two (2) or more programs. Your custom-designed training program will also allow you to minimize your team’s travel expenses, time away from work and family as they earn their ProFM credential.
- ROI-Focused: Invest your training dollars effectively. Detailed online group reports allow you to track individual and group progress and ensure training goals are met. ProFM is updated annually to ensure your team always has current training, without investing your own development resources.
We'd like to help.
We understand you want to be confident your team is prepared to handle any FM challenges and opportunities. Provide your information below, and we’ll provide the best option(s) for your team.
Contact us to find the right ProFM training program for your organization, your team, and your budget.
Senior Global Business Development Manager
Volume Pricing Makes Training Your Entire Team Even More Affordable!
Contact us for non-profit and government pricing.